Adult Open Swim Thursday
Adult Open Swim
3/10/2022 to 5/26/2022Discounts & Other Fees:
$10 Resident Discount
- Annie Kayser
- Thursday 7:25 PM - 8:20 PM
A time set aside for adults ages 18 and older to use the pool to:
- water walk
- swim laps
Each adult will have a private lane. Kickboards are available.
- FCAAE swimmers MUST follow FCASD COVID-19 safety protocols.
Please arrive and leave dressed to swim. Locker rooms are available on a limited basis for use by FCAAE. Restrooms will be available.
No Swim: Saturdays April 2 and April 16; Sunday April 17; Thursdays March 31 and April 14
Parking and Walking directions to the Pool:
- Please arrive wearing a mask and wait in the corridor to the right (near diving boards) spaced at least 3' apart.
- Pool is located at Fox Chapel Area High School, 611 Field Club Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238.
- Parking: Gate D is closest lot.
- Fox Chapel Road → Field Club Road → 6th left (4th on HS campus)
- Powers Run Road → Field Club Road → 1st right
- Enter at exterior door behind the fox statue - Activities Entrance.
- Please note that the pool temperature is set for HS competitive swimming.
- In case of thunder and lightning, the pool is cleared and will be re-opened only if determined to be safe. Every effort will be made to reschedule but make up time in case of thunder and lightning cannot be guaranteed.
FCAAE swimmers MUST follow FCASD COVID-19 safety protocols. For the most up-to-date FCASD Health and Safety information, please visit the District's COVID-19 page by clicking here.
- Class Fee $100.00
Note: Registration has ended