Recreational Swim - Families Sunday
Recreational Swim - Families
3/13/2022 to 5/15/2022Discounts & Other Fees:
$10 Resident Discount
- Annie Kayser
- Emily Kayser McNeil
- Sunday 12:45 PM - 1:40 PM
- FCAAE swimmers MUST follow FCASD COVID-19 safety protocols.
Open to adults and families for recreational or fitness swimming. Practice skills or simply enjoy the water. Swimmers under the age of 18 MUST must be accompanied by an adult who remains at the pool the entire time. Noodles and kickboards are available.
Class fee covers all members of your household! Pay one flat rate. FCAAE asks for the number of members of your household to adequately plan lifeguard coverage. At this time, guests are NOT able to join the rec swim time.
Pool is set with a limited number of lane lines which gives a large area for people to play in the pool. Adult Lap Swim and/or Adult Rec Swim enrollment is available on a very limited basis.
Please arrive and leave dressed to swim. Locker rooms are available on a limited basis for use by FCAAE. Restrooms will be available.
No Swim: Saturdays April 2 and April 16; Sunday April 17
Parking and Walking directions to the Pool:
- Please arrive wearing a mask and wait in the corridor to the right (near diving boards) spaced at least 3' apart.
- Pool is located at Fox Chapel Area High School, 611 Field Club Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238.
- Parking: Gate D is closest lot.
- Fox Chapel Road → Field Club Road → 6th left (4th on HS campus)
- Powers Run Road → Field Club Road → 1st right
- Enter at exterior door behind the fox statue - Activities Entrance.
- Please note that the pool temperature is set for HS competitive swimming.
- In case of thunder and lightning, the pool is cleared and will be re-opened only if determined to be safe. Every effort will be made to reschedule but make up time in case of thunder and lightning cannot be guaranteed.
FCAAE swimmers MUST follow FCASD COVID-19 safety protocols. For the most up-to-date FCASD Health and Safety information, please visit the District's COVID-19 page by clicking here.
- Class Fee $125.00
Note: Registration has ended