Pilates Flow for All Levels with Cara 13 Weeks
Pilates Flow for All Levels with Cara
11/30/2021 to 2/22/2022
- Zoom - FCAAE Secure Class Link
- Cara Metallo
- Tuesday 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Live Zoom video class - bring your questions! Class will be recorded by FCAAE so students can review and practice. Recording will be available for one week.
- To protect your privacy, the recording will only contain video of the Instructor. If you ask questions, only your audio will be recorded.
Many more weeks! Pilates Flow is a low-to-no-impact workout. A great option for beginners as well as those who have been practicing for years.
Ideal fitness for anyone looking for:
- a mind/body connection
- strength training or alignment
Join Cara and focus on classical Pilates routines that allow for FUNCTIONAL daily movement. Props will be incorporated to level up and set aside to lessen intensity.
Put the FUN back in Functional.
Please have a mat and water available.
- light weights
- small pilates/yoga ball
- magic circle
- foam roller
Automatically add all class dates/times to your electronic calendar by clicking the Download iCal File link found in your confirmation email.
Your password encoded, secure FCAAE Zoom Class link is included in this confirmation email.
- Your FCAAE Zoom Class link remains the same for all weeks of your class.
- Join your class with one click of this link. It's really that easy!
- Class Fee $125.00