Yoga for Beginners Tuesday
Yoga for Beginners
4/13/2021 to 5/18/2021Discounts & Other Fees:
$5 Resident Discount
- Zoom - FCAAE Secure Class Link
- Tabitha Brown
- Tuesday 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Live Zoom video class - bring your questions! Class will be recorded by FCAAE so students can review and practice. Recording will be available for one week.
- To protect your privacy, the recording will only contain video of the Instructor. If you ask questions, only your audio will be recorded.
Join Tabitha Brown, an experienced fitness instructor, and learn beginners vinyasa style yoga.
Tabitha believes yoga is a journey and not a destination. There is no "perfect pose." Learn to perform basic vinyasa poses in a way that fits your body.
- Standing poses such as chair pose and warrior 1
- Seated poses such as forward fold and butterfly
- Supine poses such as reverse pigeon and happy baby
- Plus learn the sequence of sun salutations
Vinyasa means "flow" and this style of yoga is a combination of poses sequenced with the breath to connect the mind and body as well as release tension, safely improve mobility and increase stamina while moving through basic yoga poses.
Bring a yoga mat and have water available. A yoga block can be helpful but is optional.
Your password encoded, secure FCAAE Zoom Class link is included in this confirmation email.
- Your FCAAE Zoom Class link remains the same for all weeks of your class.
- Join your class with one click of this link. It's really that easy!
- Class Fee $60.00