Women's At Home Fitness/Strength Training Mondays
Women's At Home Fitness/Strength Training
3/15/2021 to 5/10/2021Discounts & Other Fees:
$5 Resident Discount
- Zoom - FCAAE Secure Class Link
- Beth Ryce
- Monday 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Live Zoom video classes for first 6 weeks. Final 3 weeks will be all new workouts but in recorded format only.
Live classes will be recorded by FCAAE so students can review and practice throughout the week.
- To protect your privacy, the recording will only contain video of the Instructor. If you ask questions, only your audio will be recorded.
Using common household materials, resistance bands and/or dumbbells, follow Beth on a guided full body workout.
Your password encoded, secure FCAAE Zoom Class link is included in this confirmation email.
- Your FCAAE Zoom Class link remains the same for all weeks of your class.
- Join your class with one click of this link. It's really that easy!
Before class begins, have these items handy:
- weights or substitute a gallon jug filled with liquid (8 lbs) or half-gallon filled jug (4 lbs)
- resistance bands or substitute a bungee cord or bungee leash
- kettlebell or dumbbell or substitute a cloth grocery bag/small duffel bag/large purse/medium bucket + canned goods or books
- step stool or aerobic step
- a hand towel
The first 6 classes will be taught live (through 4/19/21). The remaining 3 weeks will be new workouts but pre-recorded only.
- Class Fee $70.00