Balance Exercises Thursday
4/8/2021 to 4/29/2021Discounts & Other Fees:
$5 Resident Discount
- Zoom - FCAAE Secure Class Link
- Shannon Young
- Thursday 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Live Zoom video class - bring your questions! Class will be recorded by FCAAE so students can review and practice. Recording will be available for one week.
- To protect your privacy, the recording will only contain video of the Instructor. If you ask questions, only your audio will be recorded.
The majority of this class will take place while standing.
Good balance is one of the best predictors of long-term health.
Work with Shannon Young, an experienced Physical Therapist, as she teaches you to use objects you have around the house to safely perform balance exercises. Improve your coordination, minimize your risk of injuries, build strength, and improve your posture.
Learn exercises that you can easily add to your daily routine!
Your password encoded, secure FCAAE Zoom Class link is included in this confirmation email.
- Your FCAAE Zoom Class link remains the same for all weeks of your class.
- Join your class with one click of this link. It's really that easy!
Wear supportive shoes and comfortable clothes. Bring water.
- Class Fee $35.00