Soufflés and Sparkling Wines September
Soufflés and Sparkling Wines
- Zoom - FCAAE Secure Class Link
- Deb Mortillaro, Dreadnought Wines
- Wednesday 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Live Zoom video class - bring your questions!
Deb Mortillaro, owner of Dreadnought Wines and Palate Partners School of Wine and Spirits is a WSET Level 3 certified in wine who enjoys sharing her passion for wine. Deb is also a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. She enjoys teaching about wines and cooking so what better way to blend her passions than by offering both in this one night class.
Watch as Deb cooks flawless soufflés and explains why some sparkling wines pair better with certain types of soufflés. Deb will demonstrate the creation of:
- Cheese Soufflé - the Classic
- Mini Broccoli Soufflés - a lovely hors d'oeuvre
- Chocolate Chestnut Soufflé - a perfect dessert
Pour your favorite beverage as you watch Deb work her magic during this one night class. See below for recipe and wine information.
A password encoded, secure FCAAE Zoom Class link can be found in this confirmation email.
- Please keep this email handy so you can join your class with one click of the link. It's really that easy!
If you wish to sip along, Deb will be tasting and discussing two different sparkling wines. These wines are available for purchase by calling Dreadnought Wines - 412.391.1709 - no later than 2 days before the class.
- Villiera Tradition Brut - perfect with hors d'oeuvres and/or cheese soufflé with salad $22.35
- Terre Dei Buth Frizzante Special Cuvee Rose - an ideal choice with dessert soufflés - $14.01
The souffle recipe will be emailed ahead of your class. If you have trouble opening or printing the recipe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-696-1410 for assistance.
- Class Fee $25.00
Note: Class has been CANCELLED